A tutorial repository based on the Sitecore documentation to walk users through common interactions with the APIs.
Based on code from @Martina Wehlander in the "Getting Started" tutorials: https://doc.sitecore.net/developers/xp/getting-started/#tutorials-xconnect
Latest version: Sitecore XP 9.2.0 Available releases: v9.0.2
Program.cs kicks off the console program and delegates to many other classes which contain the examples of how to interact with the APIs.
Modify the following configuration values in the app.config file:
- Thumbprint: This is the Thumbprint for your xConnect certificate, as found in your xConnect configuration files.
- XConnectUrl: This is the URL to your xConnect instance. This code base assumes a single endpoint for all services, but you can extend the program to use different endpoints easily.
- TwitterIdentifier: A default identifier is configured for creating new contacts. All contacts are created with this identifier + a generated GUID for uniqueness.
- OtherEventChannelId: This is an item ID in your Sitecore database for the "Other Event" channel. Ensure this matches to your Sitecore ID at the path provided in the code comments.
- InstantDemoGoalId: This is the item ID in your Sitecore database for the "Instant Demo" goal. Ensure this matches to your Sitecore ID at the path provided in the code comments.
- SearchYear, SearchMonth, SearchStartDay: This is the start day configuration for searching for interactions. Specify the year, month, date you want the search to start from.
- SearchDays: This is the number of days to search for when searching interactions.
From here you can start the console app from within Visual Studio and you should be able to step through the various examples and see output in the console window with results.