2017-08-13 06:55:07 -0500
The authority on all things go is the official Go site itself. The blogs are wonderful, the docs are a delight, and the Gopher is impossible to hate. What more could you ask for...
Well, the following is a collection of a lot of the useful resources I've found in Go. They are in no particular order and will serve as a complimentary reference.
All contributions are welcome and invited! Join me in collecting the best Go knowledge around!!!
- How to use interfaces in Go - A MUST READ
- Interface type and method expression
- Go Data Structure: Interfaces (Russ Cox)
- Visualizing Go Concurrency
- Understanding Channels, GopherCon 2017: Kavya Joshi
- Limiting Concurrency in Go
- Channels tutorial
Memory in Go
- Allocation efficiency in high performance go services
- Go and memory layout
- Memory security in go
API design in Go
- Building RESTful API
- Building and testing a REST API with Gorilla toolkit
- RESTful JSON api - Gorilla Mux
- RESTful API - Gin Framework