Added missing search view.
First pass at person search with refine ability.
Very very rough (and inefficient code) but it's a proof of concept for
allowing a user to search using keywords, and refine the results using
"Vote Up" and "Vote Down" type links.
Fixed bug causing first parse of vCard to skip .url elements.
Adding in database.yml and removing gitignore for that file
Added log dir and log gitignore
Removed resumes helper.
Initial front-end interface hacked together :
* Ability to add resume URIs;
* Ability to browse Organizations and Resumes;
* Fixed bug where invalid URIs would break everything.
Removed irritating dispatch.* and fixed bug with HTTP redirects.
Removed testing code. Reset database to match migrations.
Now extracts education and jobs data from hResume and stores it.
Added missed relationship calls from Skill and Url models.
Checking in missed files.
Didn't commit right? Let's try again...
Added support for .url, .skills and .skill elements.
* .url links are parsed for the Person's vCard;
* Multiple .skill elements, and .skills elements are parsed and Skill objects created for the relevant Person.
Initial code checkin - basic models, some documentation, basic parsin…
…g of contact vCard.