Version 0.4.5 (Mar 14, 2012)
- Fix issues with nil values from v0.4.4 release
Version 0.4.4 (Mar 14, 2012)
- Refactor spin-push to support kicker-2.5.0 [Vivek Khokhar]
Version 0.4.3 (Feb 4, 2012)
- Fixes colored output for Rspec users [Brian Helmkamp]
Version 0.4.2 (Dec 14, 2011)
- Fixes "undefined local variable or method 'conn'" bug [Ben Brinckerhoff
Version 0.4.1 (Dec 13, 2011)
- Restores compat with kicker
Version 0.4.0 (Dec. 12, 2011) (yanked)
- Now supports line numbers for RSpec users. [Marek Prihoda] spin push spec/models/user_spec.rb:25
Version 0.3.0 (Dec. 4, 2011)
- Stream results back to the client when using --push-results [Ben Brinckerhoff]
Version 0.2.1 (Nov. 27, 2011)
- RSpec is now preloaded for RSpec users. Shaves up to a few seconds off of each test run. [Marek Prihoda]
Version 0.2.0 (Nov. 19, 2011)
- Added a -p (--push-results) flag that displays results in the push process.
- Added --test-unit option to force test framwork to Test::Unit.
- Ensure that we don't spin up duplicate files.
Version 0.1.5 (Nov. 15, 2011)
- Add --time flag to see total execution time. [Mark Mulder]
- Doesn't spin up anything if push received no valid files. (Fixes #13)
Version 0.1.4 (Nov 2, 2011)
- Adds a -e option stub to keep kicker happy.
Version 0.1.3 (Nov 2, 2011)
- Adds --rspec option to force test framework to rspec.
- Adds a -I option to append directories to LOAD_PATH.
- Allows multiple files to be pushed at the same time.
Version 0.1.2 (Nov 1, 2011)
- Ensure that the paths generated for the socket file are valid on Ubuntu.