- My editor stripped trailing spaces. Please forgive me :)
- There were also some minor spacing/indentation inconsistencies I
- Changed behavior to upload 10 files at a time instead of uploading
each file one at a time. This *drastically* improves performance of
- Added maxNumberOfConcurrentUploads option which defaults to 10 to
control the above behavior.
- There were two 'latedef' entries in .jshintrc file. In addition to
removing the redundant one, I sorted them to make such a future
mistake less likely.
I've replaced the plugin's current technique of taking an array of
sources and options to generate the destination with support for the
standard Grunt source/destination mapping.
The maskBaseDir and destPrefix options required users to learn
options specific to this task that could be accomplished using Grunt's
standardized file mapping utilities instead. Allowing the user to use
Grunt's file configuration means:
1. The user doesn't have to learn something new.
2. The user can weild Grunt's much more powerful options.
3. There is less code in the plugin.
For example, these are equivalent:
Old way, using makeBaseDir and destPrefix:
destPrefix: '<%= pkg.version %>/'
New way, using standard Grunt conventions:
dest: '<%= pkg.version %>/',
src: ['**/*', '!themes/**/*']