A curated list of awesome Visual Studio for macOS and MonoDevelop addins, tools and resources.
Work in progress. Contributions are always welcome!
- monodevelop: This repository contains the files used for generating the MonoDevelop website.
- MonoDevelop.AddinMaker: Extension to make it easier to create Visual Studio for Mac / MonoDevelop extensions.
- MonoDevelop.Sdk: A set of MonoDevelop reference assemblies for AddIn authors to reference during the build.
- editorconfig-monodevelop: EditorConfig plugin for MonoDevelop and Visual Studio for Mac.
- Gorilla Player: Xamarin Forms Live Preview on Devices and Emulators.
- LiveXAML: Whenever you save any XAML file, it automatically updates the running application.
- MFractor: MFractor is the essential productivity tool for Xamarin Studio.
- Mutatio: Visual Studio for Mac add-in/extension for converting old PCLs to .NET Standard 2.0 targeting projects automatically.
- Mono-D: Mono-D is a language binding for MonoDevelop for the D Programming language.
- monodevelop-addin-mpack-extractor: Simple console app that downloads an .mpack file (zip file) and extracts it to a directory.
- monodevelop-cake-task-runner: Provides a Cake Task Runner for MonoDevelop and Visual Studio for Mac.
- monodevelop-grunt-task-runner: Provides a Grunt Task Runner for MonoDevelop and Visual Studio for Mac.
- monodevelop-gulp-task-runner: Provides a Gulp Task Runner for MonoDevelop and Visual Studio for Mac.
- monodevelop-json-addin: JSON editor addin for MonoDevelop.
- monodevelop-log-monitor: Monitors errors logged to the IDE log.
- MonoDevelop.MicroFramework: AddIn for MonoDevelop/Xamarin Studio for developing micro controllers with .Net MicroFramework.
- MonoDevelop.MSBuildEditor: Improved MSBuild editing support.
- monodevelop-nuget-extensions: Adds some extra features to the NuGet addin that are not currently built-in. These features are experimental, subject to change, removal.
- monodevelop-paket-addin: Paket addin for MonoDevelop, Xamarin Studio and Visual Studio for Mac.
- monodevelop-path-env-variable-addin: Provides a way to define a custom PATH environment variable for MonoDevelop.
- monodevelop-powershell-addin: Provides PowerShell support for MonoDevelop.
- MonoDevelop.ResXEditorr: MonoDevelop add-in which enables editing of ResX files with a table interface.
- monodevelop-task-runner-addin: Provides a Task Runner Explorer for MonoDevelop and Visual Studio for Mac.
- monodevelop-template-creator-addin: Template creator for MonoDevelop and Visual Studio for Mac.
- MonoDevelop.Xwt: Xamarin Studio / MonoDevelop addin for the Xwt cross-platform UI toolkit.
- ShowInGithub: Add-in for MonoDevelop which can be used to jump to a source code line in Github.
- Visual-Studio-for-Mac-ResxEditor: Resx editor for Visual Studio for Mac / Monodevelop.
- vsmacdeepclean: Is a Visual Studio for macOS add-in / extension that let you easily clean projects, NuGet, Xamarin and VS cache without leaving the IDE.
- VS4Mac.SolutionName: Extension for Visual Studio for Mac to show currently opened solution.
- XamarinStudio.RedthsAddin: Extensions for MonoDevelop/Xamarin Studio to improve productivity. Obliterate Output Paths Nukes your solution/project IntermediateOutputPath and OutputDirectory folders to completely clean it out.
- XAMLator: Is a live XAML previewer for Xamarin.Forms. Change something in your view's XAML in Visual Studio and you preview it live in your device or simulator!.
- XCodeCleaner.Addin: The plugin for Visual Studio for Mac. It helps clean Xcode cache folders directly from vs4mac.
- weissdigital.xamarin.addins.mvxcontentpage: Creates a Forms MvxContentPage with a CodeBehind class.
- vs-xplat-extensibility-samples: Unified extensibility samples that work on Visual Studio for Windows and Visual Studio for Mac.
- vsmac_code_snippets: Collection of useful code snippets (shortcuts) to reduce the amount of boilerplate code typing.
- MonoDevelop.Analyzers: Set of analyzers that can be used when working on MonoDevelop (and its dependencies).
- MonoDevelop.Mac.Debug: A set of debugging tools to help track down Cocoa issues related to first responders and visual tree layout.