Jeremy Singer-Vine jsvine
- Joined on
- spectra 170 Easy color scales and color conversion for Python.
- reporter 80 Literate data analysis with iPython notebooks and Jekyll.
- envplus 76 Combine your Python virtualenvs.
- markovify 72 A simple, extensible Markov chain generator.
- notebookjs 37 Render IPython/Jupyter notebooks on the fly, in the browser. (Or in io.js if you'd like.)
Repositories contributed to
- BuzzFeedNews/2015-08-immigrant-detention 6 Data and code supporting several passages in the BuzzFeed News article, "Vast Disparities By Nationality In Immigration Jailings," published August 25, 2015.
- BuzzFeedNews/everything 33 An index of all our open-source data, analysis, libraries, tools, and guides.
- BuzzFeedNews/namestand 10 A Python library for standardizing lists of names, especially database/CSV column–names.
- overview/docs2csv 14 Scan a folder of document files of all types and extract the text into a CSV suitable for Overview
- Deimos/SubredditSimulator 249 An automated subreddit with posts created using markov chains
Contributions in the last year 198 total Aug 27, 2014 – Aug 27, 2015
Longest streak 8 days March 2 – March 9
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 3 commits to jsvine/pdfplumber Aug 23 – Aug 27
- Pushed 1 commit to BuzzFeedNews/everything Aug 25
- Pushed 7 commits to jsvine/markovify Aug 21 – Aug 25
- Pushed 1 commit to Deimos/SubredditSimulator Aug 23
- Pushed 1 commit to BuzzFeedNews/2015-08-immigrant-detention Aug 21