You can use this hosted version or
git clone your own. Just drag-and-drop your
.ipynb file onto the filepicker, and voilà!
Local / Offline Usage
nbpreview on your own computer, clone or download this repository, and then open
Alternatively, you can run a local server by executing
python3 -m http.server 8000 in the
nbpreview directory, after which you can visit http://localhost:8000.
Built on ...
- notebookjs, for notebook-rendering
- prism, for code-highlighting
- marked, for markdown-rendering
- ansi_up, for ANSI-rendering
- katex, for math typesetting
Contributions are welcome. If you'd like to suggest a new feature, please open an issue to discuss the proposal before submitting a pull request.