Interactive Math Library for the Web.
Copyright 2008-2018 Matthias Ehmann, Michael Gerhaeuser, Carsten Miller, Emmanuel Ostenne, Bianca Valentin, Heiko Vogel, Alfred Wassermann, Peter Wilfahrt
Starting with version 0.80, JSXGraph supports multitouch devices like the Apple iPad. Since version 0.82 the canvas element is supported, too. That means, JSXGraph also runs on Android devices.
JSXGraph is developed at the Lehrstuhl für Mathematik und ihre Didaktik University of Bayreuth, Germany
- Project web site: https://jsxgraph.org/
- Project wiki with hundreds of examples: https://jsxgraph.org/wiki/
- GitHub project site: https://github.com/jsxgraph/jsxgraph
- Mailing List/Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/jsxgraph
- JSXGraph questions at https://stackoverflow.com/search?tab=newest&q=jsxgraph
- jsFiddle template: https://jsfiddle.net/vcL7aepo/1/
- Moodle plug-in: https://github.com/jsxgraph/moodle-jsxgraph-plugin
- (outdated: SourceForge project site: https://sf.net/projects/jsxgraph)
Please report bugs to our issue tracking system found at https://github.com/jsxgraph/jsxgraph/issues
In order to build JSXGraph you need node.js v0.6+. First, install all dependencies required to build JSXGraph using npm in the JSXGraph root directory:
$ npm install
This will create a new subdirectory
node_modules in the JSXGraph root directory which holds
all tools and libraries required to build
jsxgraphcore.js and run JSXGraph inside node. To build
$ make core
which will output an unminified version of
build/bin. To build a minified
$ make core-min
JSXGraph is free software dual licensed under the GNU LGPL or MIT License.
You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the
- GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version OR
- MIT License: https://github.com/jsxgraph/jsxgraph/blob/master/LICENSE.MIT
JSXGraph is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.