JSXGraph supports multi-touch events and runs on all major browsers, even on very old IEs.
JSXGraph is developed at the Lehrstuhl für Mathematik und ihre Didaktik University of Bayreuth, Germany
- Project web site: https://jsxgraph.org/
- Project wiki with hundreds of examples: https://jsxgraph.org/wiki/
- GitHub project site: https://github.com/jsxgraph/jsxgraph
- Mailing List/Google Group: https://groups.google.com/group/jsxgraph
- JSXGraph questions at https://stackoverflow.com/search?tab=newest&q=jsxgraph
- jsFiddle template: https://jsfiddle.net/8kep9syd/
- Moodle filter: https://github.com/jsxgraph/moodle-filter_jsxgraph
- (outdated: SourceForge project site: https://sf.net/projects/jsxgraph)
- CDNs: Embed JSXGraph via
or (soon to come)
Please report bugs to our issue tracking system found at https://github.com/jsxgraph/jsxgraph/issues
- if required, one or more file readers
from a CDN or a local version in your HTML file.
For developing content, it is recommended to include
jsxgraphcore.js is the minified version of
For further usage instructions please consult our wiki
especially our tutorials
or the API reference docs.
Build and develop JSXGraph
Clone this repository or download the zip file.
In order to build and develop JSXGraph you need node.js v0.6+. First, install all dependencies required to build JSXGraph using npm in the JSXGraph root directory:
$ npm install. This will create a new subdirectory
node_modulesin the JSXGraph root directory which holds all tools and libraries required to build
To build JSXGraph run
$ make corewhich will output an unminified version of
build/bin. To build a minified version run
$ make core-min. This will produce the files
jsxgraphsrc.js(not minified) and
jsxgraphcore.js(minified) in directory
Copyright 2008-2020 Matthias Ehmann, Michael Gerhaeuser, Carsten Miller, Emmanuel Ostenne, Bianca Valentin, Heiko Vogel, Alfred Wassermann, Peter Wilfahrt
JSXGraph is free software dual licensed under the GNU LGPL or MIT License.
You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the
- GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version OR
- MIT License: https://github.com/jsxgraph/jsxgraph/blob/master/LICENSE.MIT
JSXGraph is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.