A macOS status bar app for choosing keystroke sound effects.
- IBM Model M "clicky keyboard"
- iOS key sound
- Download a release here: https://github.com/jsyang/keydings/releases
keydings.appfile somewhere, like in
- Open "Security & Privacy" panel in System Preferences (Cmd+Space, then type "Security & Privacy")
- Click on the "Privacy" tab then on Accessibility in the left hand menu.
- Click on the lock to enable changes to this section: on the right hand side you will see a list of apps with Accessibility access.
- Drag the
keydings.appfile into this list, this will enable the app to listen for keyDown and keyUp events across the OS.
- Then double click the
/Applicationsto run it. You should see a music note icon in the MacOS system tray.