- Support for caching file and directory attributes as well as directory
- Support for sending logs to syslog
- Wait for daemonized process to notify when mounting before exiting. This will
help users determine if it mounted correctly or not
- Unmount when process is sent SIGINT or SIGTERM
- Don't return user-data in directory listing of / if it isn't set on the instance
-vcan now be specified multiple times (up to 2) to additionally print FUSE
- Implement a stubbed StatFS so that programs like
dfdo not complain.
However, it appears that it ignores the filesystem completely. A future
version will attempt to return accurate statistics.