- Fixed regression where articulations with multiple note output events would fail to send all note-ons together before sending note-off events.
- Reaticulate JSFX no longer popup when being added to tracks (#120)
- Improved robustness when loading malformed banks
- Added hidden feature for shift-click on the reload toolbar icon to scrub all MIDI items for misconfiguration that might prevent showing articulation names.
- Fixed problem where autostart setting would not work reliably (#107)
- Improved reliability of window pinning when Reaticulate is undocked
- Added note number to articulation tooltip (#96)
- Now respects Reaper's MIDI octave name display offset configuration when displaying articulation tooltips
- Fixed a crasher on OSX when "Track selection follows FX focus" is enabled
- Fixed bug where duplicating tracks containing the Reaticulate JSFX may not reflect the same bank assignments
- Fixed an issue loading projects or importing track templates saved with older versions of Reaticulate where changes made to banks would not be automatically synced to the track
- Fixed inserting articulations when the edit cursor is at the boundary between two MIDI items
- Fixed a regression with the track configuration screen where it failed to properly reflect additions or removals of banks when the Refresh toolbar button was pressed
- Fixed a bug with the inline MIDI editor when the option to insert articulations at selected notes was enabled
- Fixed a related bug where articulations would fail to insert at the edit cursor if the active item in the MIDI editor was different than the one under the edit cursor
- When "Track selection follows MIDI editor target item" is enabled, don't vertically scroll the arrange view to show the track as that behavior ends up being particularly obnoxious
Note: Reaper 5.97 (released on February 21, 2019) or later is now required.
These are the changes since the last stable release (0.3.2):
- This release introduces support for multiple MIDI buses. Anywhere previously involving a destination MIDI channel can now optionally include a MIDI bus number as well. Among other things, this allows for better integration with Vienna Ensemble Pro. (#73)
- Articulation insertion now respects selected notes when the MIDI editor is open. Program changes will be inserted intelligently based on the nature of the selection.
- Articulations can now define transformations to incoming notes after the articulation is activated. These include transposing the notes, a velocity multiplier, and pitch and velocity range clamping. (#72)
- Output events can now be routed to destination channels set up by the previous articulation by using
-as the channel (#42)
- Output events can now send pitch bend MIDI messages (#60)
- Double clicking an articulation or invoking any of the "activate articulation" actions twice within 500ms will force-insert the articulation in the MIDI item. (This is equivalent to right clicking, which behavior still exists.)
- The old behavior of always inserting when step record is enabled has been removed in favor of this consistent approach.
- Much better support for light themes (#6)
- Added option for undocked windows to be borderless (requires a fairly recent version of the js_ReaScript_API extension)
- Allow user-configurable background color (in Settings page) (#78)
- Added a new 'spacer' articulation attribute which adds visual padding above the articulation when shown in Reaticulate's UI (#66)
- Bank messages (set with the 'm' attribute in the bank definition) can now be viewed from Reaticulate's main articulation list screen (#68)
- Improved text entry widget behavior with text selection, copy/paste, etc.
- Errors and other problems with banks or track configuration are now more visible in the articulation list screen
- Linux: preliminary support
- Added tremolo-180-con-sord icon
- Many other small GUI refinements, especially on Mac
- Fixed problem where insertion of articulations could not be undone by Reaper's undo action (#47)
- Fixed bug where 'art' type output events combined with filter programs could hang Reaper (infinite loop) (#44)
- Fixed bug where activating an articulation that acts as a filter to another articulation's 'art' output events could activate the wrong child program
- Fixed bug when MIDI controller feedback was enabled where Reaticulate would sometimes install sends to the wrong track when a new project was opened
- Avoid reloading all other track FX when Reaticulate is installed on a track (#1)
- Mac: use the Reaper theme background color for Reaticulate's window
- Fixed bug when opening the Reabank file editor on Windows when the path contained spaces
- Fixed rare crash when last touch fx becomes invalid
- Factory banks: Fixed trills and tongued legato for the Herring Clarinet
- Do not clear serialized variables in @init per JSFX docs (#65)