JCommune is a part of JTalks ecosystem of projects which represents forum engine that is under active development and is going to implement plenty of new cool features comparing to plain old forums.
- Installation Guide is to be read if you want just to try the app or you want to install it locally
- You can find live production instance: JavaTalks Forum
- If you want to install plugins, read plugins page
####State of Project
- Questions'n'Answers plugins is under development
- First the project was connected to Poulpe a lot - everything was administrated via admin panel. Now we think that Poulpe should manage only Users and Groups and thus the project is in transition from "configuration in Poulpe" state to "configuration in JCommune itself" state.