Crowdsource people not money.
Growth Strategy :
Campus faculty post research opportunities and field student interest.
Initially, inter-campus communities, eventually, communities of all types.
Framework: MEAN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js, Node.js)
Process Tools :
Pivotal Tracker: Click here
- Karma to unit test our frontend AngularJS controllers and templates
- Mocha to unit test our backend ExpressJS controllers and model-database handling
QuickSoure deployes a separated DigitalOcean droplet with Jenkins installed to implement continuous intergration. Whenever commit(s) is pushed to this repo, a webhook is then sent and triggers automated unit testing of both Karma and Mocha on our Jenkins droplet
In addition to our Jenkins continuous integration platform, QuickSource will also be automatically deployed whenever a merge between the development and master branch happens. See the links shown above.
- Initial Project Proposal & Research: Slides
- Test Drive MVP : Slides
- Unit Tesing & Continuous Intergration: Slides, Feedback Report
- Automatic Deployment & Continous Development: Slides
Here is our survey for current iteration: Click here