Jim Teeuwen jteeuwen
- Joined on
- go-bindata 1,288 A small utility which generates Go code from any file. Useful for embedding binary data in a Go program.
- go-pkg-rss 223 This package reads RSS and Atom feeds and provides a caching mechanism that adheres to the feed specs.
- go-pkg-xmlx 94 Extension to the standard Go XML package. Maintains a node tree that allows forward/backwards browsing and exposes some simple single/multi-node search functions.
- mitosis 71 mitosis allows Go applications to easily fork themselves while preserving arbitrary application state and inherit file descriptors.
- go-vlc 50 Go bindings for libVLC
Contributions in the last year 481 total Oct 9, 2014 – Oct 9, 2015
Longest streak 24 days February 26 – March 21
Current streak 0 days Last contributed