- go-bindata 937 A small utility which generates Go code from any file. Useful for embedding binary data in a Go program.
- go-pkg-rss 189 This package reads RSS and Atom feeds and provides a caching mechanism that adheres to the feed specs.
- go-pkg-xmlx 81 Extension to the standard Go XML package. Maintains a node tree that allows forward/backwards browsing and exposes some simple single/multi-node search functions.
- mitosis 70 mitosis allows Go applications to easily fork themselves while preserving arbitrary application state and inherit file descriptors.
- go-vlc 46 Go bindings for libVLC
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 521 total Mar 27, 2014 – Mar 27, 2015
Longest streak 24 days February 26 – March 21
Current streak 5 days March 23 – March 27