- Joined on
Jun 23, 2009
- go-bindata 1,847 A small utility which generates Go code from any file. Useful for embedding binary data in a Go program.
- go-pkg-rss 268 This package reads RSS and Atom feeds and provides a caching mechanism that adheres to the feed specs.
- go-pkg-xmlx 109 Extension to the standard Go XML package. Maintains a node tree that allows forward/backwards browsing and exposes some simple single/multi-node search functions.
- mitosis 74 mitosis allows Go applications to easily fork themselves while preserving arbitrary application state and inherit file descriptors.
- go-vlc 58 Go bindings for libVLC