Python library for connecting to and controlling the Logitech Harmony Link
As the harmony protocol is being worked out, notes are in PROTOCOL.md.
- Authentication to Logitech's web service working.
- Authentication to harmony device working.
- Querying for entire device information
- Sending a simple command to harmony device working.
To query your device's configuration state:
PYTHONPATH="." python harmony --email firstname.lastname@example.org --password pass \ --harmony_ip 192.168.0.1 show_config
For full argument information on the command-line tool:
PYTHONPATH="." python harmony
- Figure out how to detect when the session token expires so we can get a new one.
- Figure out a good way of sending commands based on sync state.
- Is it possible to update device configuration?