John T. Prince jtprince
- histogram 36 Makes histograms from data. Features: auto-bin (Scott, Sturges, FD, etc), multiple datasets, and weights.
- rserve-simpler 23 Adds a simple interface on top of rserve-client
- simpler 11 simpler ("Simple R") is a lightweight wrapper of R (really Rscript) inspired by the gnuplot and rsruby gems.
- runarray 5 pure ruby implementation of NArray
- ms-error_rate 3 an mspire library for calculating error rates (false discovery rates) in mass spec proteomics
Repositories contributed to
- princelab/ruby-emass 0 A pure ruby implementation of the Perttu Haimi's implementation of the Rockwood & Haimi 2006 JASMS "Efficient Calculation of Accurate Masses of Isotopic Peaks" method.
- princelab/mspire-molecular_formula 0 mspire library to handle molecular formulas (including an optional charge state), complete with relevant chemical properties such as mass, m/z, and isotope distribution.
- princelab/savgol 4 Implements Savitzky-Golay filters in ruby (and eventually in NMatrix)
- princelab/mspire-lipid 1 for working with mass spectrometry lipidomics data (right now shotgun style data)
- princelab/mspire-envelope_extractor 0 Extract isotope envelopes for protein turnover studies
Contributions in the last year 490 total Aug 2, 2014 – Aug 2, 2015
Longest streak 5 days September 15 – September 19
Current streak 0 days Last contributed