This project is generated with yo angular generator version 0.15.1.
Images from pixabay.com
Build & development
grunt serve for localhost.
grunt serve:dist for 'building' and hosting of local dist folder.
grunt test will run the unit tests with karma.
- Tests not properly implemented yet
Project Milestones And Udacity Rubrick
- App includes all requirements, including restaurant information, customer reviews and a new review form.
- Restaurant information (including name, a photograph, address, cuisine type and operating hours).
- Review information for each restaurant (name of reviewer, date of review, 5-star rating and comments).
- A menu providing multiple ways to filter the restaurants (by cuisine, by location, etc).
- Responsiveness - App is equally functional on mobile and desktop, using responsive design to ensure its displayed in a useable state.
- Accessibility: Images - All content-related images include appropriate alternate text.
- Accessibility: Focus - Focus is appropriately managed allowing users to noticeably tab through each of the important elements of the page. Modal or interstitial windows appropriately lock focus.
- Accessibility: Elements - Elements on the page use the appropriate semantic elements. For those elements in which a semantic element is not available, appropriate ARIA roles are defined.
- Accessibility: Design - Color selections and contrast are made with accessibility in mind.
- App Delivery: Build Process - App includes a build process (such as Grunt or Gulp). Assets are minimized and concatenated as appropriate.
- Convert to typescript components in the angular 1.5.7 library