0.1.6 / 2012-07-08
- Fixed issue in LoadItems function then the container element was a root element
- Changed indenting to spaces instead of tabs
- Merged pull request #23 from romainhill (scrollContainer option)
- Merged pull request #20 from andyhausmann (customLoaderProc option)
0.1.5 / 2012-03-30
- Changed the IAS loader block to accept general HTML and insert that in the container “.ias_loader” DIV
- Added a an onRenderComplete callback which kicks in once the content has been fully inserted into the DOM.
- Added contributers list to the readme
Attention: This version breaks backward compatibility, as the loader now needs to be a full img tag, instead of only the src.
0.1.4 / 2012-03-12
- Added tresholdMargin option
- Added history option
0.1.3 / 2012-02-17
- Added onLoadItems callback option
Updated documentation with an Advanced Usage section, including on how to integrate Google Analytics.
0.1.2 / 2011-08-08
- Fixed bug causing IAS not working in IE8, thanks to Varun Mishra.
0.1.1 / 2011-06-14
This version adds two major enhancements: a paging module and a history module. The paging module now only gives you the onPageChange callback function and deep linking, but will serve as a base for future updates. You can use the onPageChange callback function to take action when a user scrolls to a certain page. The history module remembers the last page the user was on before clicking on a link. When the user hits the back button, IAS will automatically load the pages up to the last page and automatically scrolls to that page.
- Added paging module
- Added history module
- Added new option onPageChange
- Added changelog file
0.1.0 / 2011-06-06
Initial version of Infinite AJAX Scroll.
- Initial commit