A Virtual Machine for WebRTC testing.
This project automates the development environment setup for working on WebRTC adapter. It's very handy for:
- develop and test new features before launching a PR to the adapter project.
- run the examples included in the samples WebRTC repository locally.
As described in adapter project documentation, a Debian based Linux distribution is required for using travis-multirunner.
How To Build The Virtual Machine
host $ git clone https://github.com/juandebravo/webrtc-box.git host $ cd webrtc-box host $ vagrant up
It might happen that you find out an issue while launching the box due to VirtualBox Guest Additions not being installed. If that's the case, please execute:
host $ ./install_vbox_guest_additions.sh
What's In The Box
- Note: You can choose either clone the adapter and samples repositories at the same root folder as this repository or let the bootstrap script clone the repositories for you. adapter/samples repos will be available in /adapter//samples folders respectively in the vagrant box.
- WebRTC adapter dependencies
- WebRTC samples dependencies
- nodejs v5
How To Use The Virtual Machine
After the installation has finished, you can access the virtual machine with:
host $ vagrant ssh vagrant@debian $ cd /adapter vagrant@debian /adapter $ npm test vagrant@debian /adapter $ ... vagrant@debian /adapter $ 1..147 vagrant@debian /adapter $ # tests 147 vagrant@debian /adapter $ # pass 147 vagrant@debian /adapter $ # ok vagrant@debian $ cd /samples vagrant@debian /samples $ npm test vagrant@debian /samples $ ... vagrant@debian /samples $ 1..66 vagrant@debian /samples $ # tests 66 vagrant@debian /samples $ # pass 66 vagrant@debian /samples $ # ok
Released under the MIT License, Copyright (c) 2015 – Juan de Bravo. See the license file.