Chocolate Duke Nukem 3D is the equivalent of Chocolate Doom.
A port that:
- Remains as faithful as possible to the original source code.
- Portable and compiling in one click on Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Aimed at education, with lots of comments and documentation added in order to help programmers to understand and learn.
SDL and SDL_mixer to compile and run the code.
An original copy of Duke Nukem 3D (specifically the DUKE3D.GRP file from the original CD).
Linux: Use 'make' (.grp in binary working directory and with rw permissions)
Windows: Use Visual Studio 2005 or Visual Studio 2012
OS X: Use Xcode 4.0
Project Initiator: Fabien Sanglard Linux Tweaks: Juan Manuel Borges Caño
chocolate-duke3d (Chocolate Duke Nukem 3D) Linux integration licensed GPLv3 by Juan Manuel Borges Caño
- homepage: < http://juanmabcblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/chocolate-duke3d.html >
- blog < http://juanmabcblog.blogspot.com >
- mail < mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org >
Copyright (C) 2013 - 2014 Juan Manuel Borges Caño :-) Thanks through email (suggested subject chocolate-duke3d) or/and Payments through blog with BitCoin, Flattr, Western Union and PayPal Welcome :-)