- Added a ton of kernel modules, basically anything that was removable via USB or i2c.
- Added /root/kernel.config for transparency about the kernel as built.
- Remove galileod service and /opt/edison arduino launcher stuff
- Enable swap in kernel
- Install bluez via
apt-get install bluez
libnss-myhostnameso that systemd-hostnamed works
- Enable all kernel namespace support
- Remove systemd-hostnamed service to avoid unnecessary errors
- Remove bluetoothd service, since it is started by rc.local
127.0.0.1so tools like
- New kernel with patched kernel/ptrace.c to not spam dmesg/syslog/etc when the
fusercommand is run.
- edison-linux kernel 3.10.98, up from 3.10.17
- first-install.target exists so the post-flash boot sequence requires no manual intervention
- some extra sleep in /etc/rc.local before spawning bluetooth services to ensure the bluetooth stack is running