- Added new language Executable that allows executing custom executable files.
- Added new configuration variables:
/etc/apt/sources.list that prevented package update.
- Fixed cleanup bug that didn't remove sandbox files if
tmp directory was not empty.
- Fixed another UTF-8 problem with Python that @nguyenvanquan7826 reported.
- Updated some gems that had security issues.
- Prepared Isolate Job for accepting custom compile flags.
- Install Docker and Docker Compose.
- Download and extract release archive:
- Run all services and wait few seconds until everything is initialized:
docker-compose up -d
- Your instance of Judge0 API v1.2.0 is now available at
http://<IP OF YOUR SERVER>:3000.