Lazy Loading Sections for Typesetter CMS
Content of sections that have the CSS class ‘lazy-loading-section’ or ‘be-lazy’ (applied via Section Attributes) will be rendered as a ••• placeholder which will be dynamically replaced with the actual content not until the section appears on-screen. This way, visitors will get a ‘fast first render’ and save bandwidth if they do not scroll.
- Sections need do be edited and saved after the CSS class was applied
- The Lazy Loading effect will only take place for logged-off users
- Works basically with all section types except wrapper sections
- Typesetter CMS 5.0+
- Download the master ZIP archive
- Upload the extracted folder 'LazyLoadingSections-master' to your server into the /addons directory
- Install using Typesetter's Admin Toolbox → Plugins → Manage → Available → Lazy Loading Sections
GPL 2, for bundled thirdparty components see the respective subdirectories.