Backrub TODOs example
Partly copied and adapted from the original example by Jerome https://github.com/jeromegn/localtodos .
What is Backrub
Backrub lets you describe your Backbone view layer in a single template that will automatically refresh when the bounded data changes. It uses Handlebars and is inspired by SproutCore (>= 1.5) SC.TemplateView .
- Create your template
- Load it in a Backbone.Backrub object
- render it and append it to your page (somewhere, the body maybe)
- Make it alive to start all eventing and make your views behave as intended
Things to know:
- If you do not call makeAlive your views will not receive events
- Any defined render method will be redefined by the template
- You can declare an alive function on your view to handle last minute initialization
Check out Backrub Github repo at https://github.com/juggy/Backrub
Copyright (c) 2010 Julien Guimont email@example.com
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- Jerome Gravel-Niquet firstname.lastname@example.org