Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed bug on saving with images having spaces in names
- Images path changed back to original
- Changed default app name. Fixes minor issue with extracting default theme.
- Refactored configuration & state management
- Fixed bug on update check
- Removed snap build because not relevant since for now I have no plans on opening snap account and start publish app to snap service.
Note! Since this application handles state and configuration differently it is higly recommended to remove the previous config files and also re-install loginized-cli if it was installed.
- Fixed bug on listing themes. First run did not always list the themes
- Refactored whole UI using own UI components writing from scratch
- Fixed bugs in loginized-cli
- Refactored installation of loginized-cli now possibility to remove it as well
Note! In order to install this release please make sure you have a fresh base for the installation.
Make sure to remove all existing resources related to previous version as they are not compatible.
Following files should be removed if exists before installing this new release:
/usr/bin/loginized-cli /etc/bash_completion.d/loginized-cli-prompt /usr/bin/Loginized /usr/share/Loginized /usr/share/applications/Loginized.desktop /usr/share/pixmaps/loginized.png /home/__user__/.config/Loginized
- Added icons as local copy in order to support offline
- Fixed bug of removing images when saving without any changes
- Fixed bug on setting shield from GUI.
- Fixed bug on update configurations on Arch linux.