v0.85- Middlestone update.
- Introduced ability to create multiple multixci or multinsp in both auto and manual mode based on the base-titleid of games\updates\dlc.
- Introduced ability to setup jobs for multimode so they can be build in one go later. This is useful specially if you want to add several games to xci\nsp
- Introduced ability to ignore setup jobs in favour of the current one.
- Setup folders for multibuild jobs. Main folder is "lists":
* Subfolder for setup jobs: lists\m_multi
* Subfolder for current jobs: lists\a_multi
Note: The lists are created during the normal operation of the program.
- Implemented ability to handle the exceptions for the few asian games that had their title not decoded properly.
- Fixed issue for the multicontent splitter where updates\dlcs weren't splitted as nsp when the output was set to xci
- Added ability to output xci data on the databases
- Added simplified database option
- Added super-xci-trimmer to the individual modes. It'll take off paddings, update partition and game updates. It's meant to have minimun scene-xcis that can be verified with tinfoil which already ignored updates when installing these xci since they are normally outdated.
NOTE: The card-ncas are not modified so the signature verifies on tinfoil
- Added file rebuilder on the individual modes. This rebuilds by cnmt order nsps, doesn't ignore files without deltas, adds cnmt.xml files and erases deltas if selected in the config as the other modes
- Delta removal mode now rebuilds by cnmt order and create cnmt.xml files
- Delta removal mode now respects original names.
- Fat32 mode in the multimode from NSCB-new new now follow the same renaming stile as the exfat mode
- Added more tag-removal options
- Added ability to set up delta-removal, xci-supertrimmer or nsp-rebuilder on auto mode.