NOTE: The url for nutdb changed since the release, if you have issues update the zips or download the NUT_DB_TITLES_URL.txt and NUT_DB_REGIONS_URL.txt, then replace them in zconfig. This is a solution while i change things in the code.
- Fixes issue with name detection for dlcs non listed in the nutdb json files
- Adds nsx format to allowed for the info functions. Except for the npdm reader the reason is that without a titlekey you can't read the npdm file
- Fixes routes for the download of the nut json files for exe releases. Now the json get download correctly to zconfig\DB
- Fixes thread support for renaming and DB operations
- Fixes the option 14 not working on the configuration
- Note: For offline support on NSCB you need to download the json files and add a big refresh value to NUT_DB_REGIONS_URL and NUT_DB_REGIONS_URL.txt, then you can update them manually. I'll add support to manual update from the program on next release.
- For now a nutdb.zip that has been added to the release, download it if you want to use the previously described scheme. The zip already includes the 4 nutdb json files that are being currently used, it also includes a value of 9999 hours in the refresh time, that's more than a year.
- Download that file, and extract it in NSCB route. It already includes the zconfig folder. Overwrite the contents when asked by your system.