Note: I see confusion around due to my previous release note. When I said GameInfo I meant the info function from the Mode 4: File-Info, which got broken on 0.91 (see issues), not the xci GameInfo in the header. There's nothing wrong with the xci GameInfo since NSCB 0.80 which released on January. The thing Team Xecuter referred to in 2.9.2 SX OS Beta release is the game-info sections created via hacbuild, xci builder or NSCB pre-0.80 which weren't accurate. Those xci can be fixed reprocessing them with any modern NSCB release.
This info mode is still broken for update and dlc nsps. It'll be fixed in 0.92c later during the day.
v0.92b - Bugfix:
- Fixes error with compression level argument in squirrel.
v0.92 - Adds compression and decompression of nsp files to NSCB:
- Added mode 8 which implements direct compression and decompression of nsp files using the nsz standard from blawar.
- For now it only supports base games and dlcs. xcz implementation coming soon.
- Added reads for game info, cnmt and nacp in NSCB for nsz files
- Added reads in NSCB File_Info GUI for nsz files. Titles tab is currently unsupported for nsz.
- Added slimjet portable as option for file_info gui. Just drop slimjet portable in ztools\Chromium
- Fixed Game-Info reader for xci files