The main recommendation is to use the standard code style.
Checklist and Contributing guidelines
- Fork &
git clonethe repository
- Make sure you are on the master branch.
- Before doing any development, run
- Optionally, you can create a development branch.
The name should contain the type of change you are doing (e.g.
update-wiki-command). You don't have to do this.
- Code what you want. (Read What you need to consider when you code)
- Try out your changes and new features with
npm run dev.
- Submit a pull request.
When you submit a pull request, please follow the template.
What you need to consider when you code:
In the root directory, you need to create a file called
config.js, otherwise the bot won't start.
The template for this file can be found in