Melhnor Chronicles 2
Melhnor Chronicles 2 is online multiplayer strategy game in a heroic fantasy universe. The game use Symfony 3.4.
- Symfony 3.4
- PHP 7.1
- Web-server (Apache)
- Database (MySQL)
- Cron Task (for call command "game:add-action-points" each hour)
- Creation for player account
- Contact admin
- Read game rules
- Login to your account
- Build buildings in his kingdom and level up
- Produce resources based on buildings
- Sell and buy resources at market
- Read and write messages to other players
- Access to dashboard (count of players, list of players,..)
- Player card for watch all stats at players
- Remove a player
- Read to messages
- First, go to a directory where you want to install the project. For exemple: '/my_project':
cd /my_project git clone email@example.com:julien57/melhnor-chronicles-2.git
- Installation of dependencies:
cd melhnor-chronicles-2 composer update
Les fichiers contenus dans les dossiers backend-assets et frontend-assets sont gérés avec GULP (JS, CSS, img).
bin/console doctrine:database:create bin/console doctrine:migrations:migrate
Now, we can use the commands for create buildings, regions, avatars and resources.
bin/console game:create-resources bin/console game:create-buildings bin/console game:create-avatars bin/console game:create-regions
The game can finally start !
- For PHP, the synthax is managed by
GULP for frontend
The site use GULP for backend assets (JS, images, css) in folders
backend-assets. Each command
to use GULP send files in the /web folder. For example
gulp images or
2 branchs are active,
develop: It's a default branch for work. When the work is done, merge in
master: this branch contain a last version of the site. The version of production.