After a long hiatus, finally a new release with huge thanks to the community.
- The message data can now also be specified by piping data to the tool.
- Post notification as a different application with the
senderoption. This also uses that application’s icon.
- Play a sound when posting a notification with the
defaultor any of the sounds you can find in the System Preferences as the option value.
- Unescape first character of option values if it starts with a
\. This fixes, for example, the case where you could not start a message with a open bracket, which can now be specified as
- Check if Notification Center is running for the current user or exit with 1 otherwise.
- Percent escape URLs specified with the
- The Ruby bindings now raise when used on unsupported platforms. (Be sure to check with