CK Image Upload
Installation and Configuration
- You need to use Joiedmin (coming soon, but you can easily modify it to work without it).
- clone the repository inside you sinatra project so that you have ck_image_upload/ folder inside it.
- in your /public/ folder, ensure you have uploads/images/ and that it’s writable
- in you app, require ‘ck_image_upload/ck_image_upload’
- Add the following block to your config.ru:
map '/admin/ck_image_upload' do run Joiedmin::AdminApplications::CKImageUpload end
toolbar_Basic: [ ['Source', '-', 'Bold', 'Italic', 'Styles', '-', 'NumberedList', 'BulletedList', '-', 'Link', 'Unlink','-','MediaEmbed','Image','-','About'] ], filebrowserImageUploadUrl: '/admin/ck_image_upload/upload?type=Images', filebrowserImageBrowseUrl: '/admin/ck_image_upload/uploaded_images'
- Copy public/ckeditor/css and public/ckeditor/swfupload inside of your app’s ckeditor folder.