GeoHack MTL 2013 project done with MRB. The project goal was to have a public geo portal for mineral exploration company. The result of the project was the integration of public data from SiGeom (WMS) and Gestim (Claim SHP) in a GeoExt2 application.
The end result is not really polished, but most of the main functionalities are there:
- Map with regional geology, claim and MRB borehole
- Table containing borehole information
- Chart with borehole information (Here it's the depth)
- The three components are linked together so clicking on one row/point/graph select the element in the other components.
- The claim data are updated everyday by downloading and extracting the data from Gestim
- Style of the map adapt to the scale level
the data integration was done with Scribe. The config file are available in map/
To learn more about this project feel free to contact Mapgears at firstname.lastname@example.org
- OpenLayers 2.12: /opt/openlayers/2.12
- ExtJS 4.1.0: /opt/ext/4.1.0
- GeoExt 2.0 (master repository): /opt/geoext2
PHP is also required to use the "KML Export" feature.