Julien Wajsberg julienw
- Joined on
- self-updating-packaged-app 15 test app for firefox os
- jquery-trap-input 12 This jQuery plugin is able to trap the keyboard input inside a DOM element
- config-files 3 my config files for rapid deployment
- jclock 3 jQuery clock plugin - display 12-hour or 24-hour time notation, local or UTC time.
Repositories contributed to
- mozilla-b2g/gaia 1,880 Gaia is a HTML5-based Phone UI for the Boot 2 Gecko Project. NOTE: For details of what branches are used for what releases, see
- gaia-components/gaia-header 2
- codepo8/mozilla-presentation-templates 127
- mozilla-b2g/mozilla-get-url 5 Find the url where a given mozilla product lives for all kinds of branches / releases / pre-releases
- chaijs/chai 1,635 BDD / TDD assertion framework for node.js and the browser that can be paired with any testing framework.
Contributions in the last year 612 total Mar 3, 2014 – Mar 3, 2015
Longest streak 14 days October 12 – October 25
Current streak 2 days March 2 – March 3
9 Pull Requests
- Proposed #28609 Bug 1139072 - [System] Some notifications tests fail when the test-agent...
- Merged #28599 Bug 1138963 - [Ringtones] The marionette tests are really slow r=jporter
- Proposed #28556 Bug 1136170 - [Messages] Adjust the read ahead number to be the same or ...
- Proposed #28533 Bug 1138023 - [Keyboard] The latin keyboard should not switch back to th...
- Closed #28532 Bug 1137613 - [System] The animation that shows a notification feels slu...
- Proposed #28517 Bug 991835 - [Messages] Pressing "backspace" in a composer should not re...
- Proposed #28505 Bug 991835 - [Messages] Pressing "backspace" in a composer should not re...
- Closed #28495 Bug 1135649 - [Messages] Can't autocomplete email recipients r=azasypkin
- Merged #28452 Bug 1089920 - fix gaia-header in Messages app r=schung