Sick Beard is currently an alpha release. There may be severe bugs in it and at any given time it may not work at all.
Read the wiki to know the easiest way to run this project.
Sick-Beard is a PVR & episode guide that downloads and manages all your TV shows. You must have rights to the TV Shows being downloaded.
Always observe network regulations and laws in your country.
- automatically retrieves new episodes from torrent or nzb files
- can scan your existing library and then download any old seasons or episodes you're missing
- can watch for better versions and upgrade your existing episodes (to from TV DVD/BluRay for example)
- XBMC library updates, poster/fanart downloads, and NFO/TBN generation
- configurable episode renaming
- sends NZBs directly to SABnzbd, prioritizes and categorizes them properly
- available for any platform, uses simple HTTP interface
- can notify XBMC, Growl, or Twitter when new episodes are downloaded
- specials and double episode support
Sick Beard makes use of the following projects:
- Python GNTP
Contribution and Bugs
If you want to contribute fork this project and open a Pull Request to