Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
This is release 4.2.0
Changes since 4.1.2;
- Support to set language code on the category/treeNode element
- Custom Attributes - All three main elements (content, event and material) now has support for custom attributes, meaning you can supply values in a more flexible structure than the current main elements. This is to be used when using Public Schedule to exchange information internally within the organisation. The custom data elements should not be used when exchanging data between organisations, for such a case only the standard main elements should be used.
- Added two example files, one for Publish and one for Schedule
Release 4.1.2 contains the following:
- CheckSum is possible to supply for all supplied files, i.e. images, video and subtitles.
- Support for more types of subtitles.
- Support to supply download rights (offline viewing)
Comments; First release of 4.1.2 was made in February 2016. Since then there has been two corrections of faults, there was one incomplete schema tag, and the currency tag was not correct. This release contains correction of both errors.
This release 4.1.1 contains some small changes from 4.1.0. They are
intended to make 4.1.1 more compatible with 4.0. The changes are:
- titleId is not required
- genre tree renamed
- sportsCategory is back
Also updated schema references to 4_1_1
- Support for ratingList (reviews)
- Support for userByte to dvbGenre
- Support for more than one sportsCategory
- Support for nextEpisode
- Support to specify that an event is of specific importance (highLightList)