This NetBeans plugin provides support for FuelPHP Framework.
- Badge Icon
- create a new FuelPHP Project from New Project Option
- create a file for auto completion
- Action : go to view , go to action
- Smart Go To and some go to actions
- Support for custom fuel directory name
- Support for view path code completion
- MVC Node
- Support for running PHPUnit Test
- Hyperlink navigation
- Run Command Action
- Generate Action
- Default config option
- Save config as default action
- manually build and install NBM file
- download NBM(http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/44665/php-fuelphp-framework) file and manually install
Auto Code Completion
Create a new file for auto completion from Project Menu > FuelPHP > create auto completion file It's added to nbproject directory.
If create a project from new project, add it automatically.
Go to view / action Action
Go to view
- Right-click at the action method in the controller file.
- Go to view
Go to action
- Right-click in the view or view model file.
- Go to action
Smart Go To / Go To Actions
Smart Go To
We can go to specific files relevant to a current file.
[Ctrl + Shift + G] [S] or [Ctrl + J] [S]
(from : to)
- controller : view, view model, presenter, test
- model : test
- view: controller
- view model, presenter : controller, test
- test : tested class
Go To Actions
It is available the following actions:
- [Ctrl + Shift + G] [C] Controller
- [Ctrl + Shift + G] [V] View
- [Ctrl + Shift + G] [W] View Model
- [Ctrl + Shift + G] [P] Presenter
- [Ctrl + Shift + G] [T] Test
- [Ctrl + Shift + G] [Ctrl + C] All Controllers
- [Ctrl + Shift + G] [Ctrl + M] All Models
- [Ctrl + Shift + G] [Ctrl + W] All View Models
- [Ctrl + Shift + G] [Ctrl + P] All Presenters
- [Ctrl + Shift + G] [Ctrl + T] All Tests
- [Ctrl + Shift + G] [Ctrl + K] All Tasks
- [Ctrl + Shift + G] [Ctrl + I] All Configurations
If you have already used these shortcuts, please try to set shortcuts to keymap (Tools > Options).
Custom fuel directory name
If you use "myfuel" name instead of "fuel" directory name, please set as the following.
- Project properties > Framework > FuelPHP
- fuel name : your fuel directoy name (e.g. myfuel)
You can change only the fuel directory name. Many features don't work if other directory names are changed.
View path code completion
Plugin provides support for view path code completion. e.g.
View::forge('[Ctrl+Space]'); View::forge('welcome/[Ctrl+Space]'); ViewModel::forge('[Ctrl+Space]'); // popup directory and file names
If you push enter key at the directory name, please, run [Ctrl+Space] again. And directory childrenis displayed on popup list.
MVC and modules Nodes
Create MVC(model, views, controller) and modules nodes on the project pane.
myproject ├─source files ├─test files ├─important files ├─include path ├─controller (fuel/app/classes/controller) ├─model (fuel/app/classes/model) ├─views (fuel/app/views) ├─modules (fuel/app/modules)
If you would like to hide the MVC directories in the source files,
please move to
Project properties > Framework > FuelPHP and check "ignore..."
If you check "ignore...", active position isn't moved to the source files node when you create a new file at the MVC nodes. Otherwise go to there.
Please notice that if you use remote upload on save, you can't ignore these.
PHPUnit Test Init Action
Project right-click > FuelPHP > PHPUnit Test Init
This action will create the necessary files to run PHPUnit in NetBeans. And set them.
Create Test Action
You can create Test Case files from context menu on file nodes or editor.
This feature is similar to Go To action.
- Hold-down Ctrl key
- wait until text color is changed to blue
- go to file
// move cursor on 'bootstrap.css' // 1. ... 4. Asset::css('bootstrap.css');
This is valid for the following methods.
View, ViewModel, Presenter Class
Option for creating file automatically
You can also use option for creating file automatically.
project properties > Framework > FuelPHP > create a file ...
You can create a empty file when target files don't exisit if this option is valid.
Run Command Action
You can run oil commands with IDE.
Right-click project > FuelPHP > Run Command or Shortcut key
Alt + Shift + X
You can run
oil generate command with GUI.
Right-click project > FuelPHP > Generate
Default Config Option
Tools > Options > PHP > FuelPHP We can set default config(app/conifg/config.php) to the Options. This is used when new project is created.
Save Config As Default Action
This is able to set current project config to the Options. Right-click project > Fuel > save config as default
Don't clone to SD Card port from new project option!(Hang up...)
CDDL-GPLv2 (see license file)