Clone this wiki locally
Third Party Runners
Some popular third party implementations of runners for use with
- Spring Framework
- Cucumber Runner
- Concurrency / Test Helpers
- Hierarchical Context Runner – A runner implementation that supports context hierarchies in JUnit.
- junit-dataprovider – A TestNG like dataprovider (see here) runner for JUnit.
- JICUnit - A JUnit runner in the JEE container for in-container testing similar to JUnitEE and Jakarta Cactus, both which are not developed any more.
- JUnit Browser Runner - A JUnit runner that executes your tests in a Browser using bck2brwsr.
- ParameterizedSuite - Allows to define parameters for test suites.