Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Third Party Runners
Some popular third party implementations of runners for use with
- Spring Framework
- Concurrency / Test Helpers
- Hierarchical Context Runner – A runner implementation that supports context hierarchies in JUnit.
- Parameterised and data-driven testing
HookInstallingRunner - This JUnit test runner implements four significant features:
- Invocation hooks for test and configuration methods
- Test method timeout management
- Automatic retry of failed tests
- Shutdown hook installation
- BDD testing - these integrate popular BDD/ATDD methodologies
- Cucumber Runner - Cucumber JVM integration for JUnit, based on Gherkin specifications written in feature files
- JBehave - JBehave JUnit runner - a Gherkin-based specification framework
- FitNesse - FitNesse Runner
- ConcordionRunner - the Concordion BDD framework based on Gherkin specifications written in markdown
- Spectrum - supports Specs in Jasmine/Mocha/Gherkin syntax (Java 8 required)
- Oleaster - supports Specs in Jasmine/Mocha syntax
- Ginkgo4jRunner - supports Specs in Jasmine/Mocha syntax
- Cola tests - technically a precompiler for tests - Cola Documentation
- JICUnit - A JUnit runner in the JEE container for in-container testing similar to JUnitEE and Jakarta Cactus, both which are not developed any more.
- JUnit Browser Runner - A JUnit runner that executes your tests in a Browser using bck2brwsr.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.