For now, it's a pixel-level copy of Reeder for Mac for learning purposes, developed using ES6.
The basic functionalities include:
- Subscribe to a feed source (RSS/Atom) and start receiving latest feeds.
- Find every feed's keywords without reading its content. (ReadKeyWord)
- Mark feeds as read.
For details of the backend server, check ReadKeyServer repo.
- lorem-cn as a random Chinese generator.
- jQuery.Keyframes for dynamic generation of CSS3 keyframes.
- prefixfree for avoiding manually prefixing CSS properties.
Other materials include: