Free offline maps with routing functions and more ...
search by coordinate:
turn by turn navigation:
how to Create Maps
- Download the raw openstreetmapOpenStreetMap Data Extracts file - to create the routing data
- Execute ./graphhopper.sh import . This creates the routing data
- Download a map e.g. berlin.map Mapsforge .map Download Server
- Copy berlin.map into the created berlin-gh folder
- Optional Compression Step: Bundle a graphhopper zip file via cd berlin-gh; zip -r berlin.ghz *
- Now copy the berlin-gh folder from step 4 (or the .ghz file from step 5) to your Android device.
- /[download-folder]/graphhopper/maps, where the download-folder can e.g. be /mnt/sdcard/download or /storage/sdcard/Download/ - e.g. use SSHDroid: scp -P 2222 berlin.ghz root@$URL:/mnt/sdcard/download/graphhopper/maps/
graphhoper 0.4.1 with 'car, foot and bike' to generate mapsfor the current version please use
add this line to your graphhoper/config.properties to enable 'car, foot and bike':
- This server has data extracts from the OpenStreetMap project which are normally updated every day.