This release focusses on adding enhanced security measures. Junxion was storing the master password and exchange keys within the users Keychain/Credential Vault (OSX/Windows). Those values are now fully encrypted in addition to storing within those locations. This should help give some level of comfort to users concerned about storing their exchange keys within their local Junxion application.
- Fix minor wallet responsive styling issues
- Added encryption for master password
- Added encryption for exchange keys
This release includes the new wallet section which has information about individual assets in your portfolio as well as historical events and helps you locate your asset addresses. It also allows you to assign addresses to manual connections. Other updates include:
- New wallet section with History and Receive tabs
- Moved the FIAT/BTC switch to the masthead to globalize the setting.
- Added address input to manual connections so you can easily receive funds.
- Fixed BTC view in Market section for 2 columns.
- Fixed recent activity sorting issues.
- Application window now maximizes upon successful login.
- Removed ability to drop files into app as it would ruin experience.
- Bitcoin area chart sometimes lost comparison to portfolio, not anymore.
- Removed double values of todays date on bitcoin area chart.
- Headline links were opening in app window rather then browser window.
This release addresses the following issues:
- Added ability to filter portfolio by connection
- Patches no longer alert user of available upgrade, only major and minor updates do.
- Removed assets with insignificant balances from ERC20 connections (these generally came from airdrops)
- Fixed bug where connection errors were hiding connection assets from portfolio
- Fixed bug when connection has 0 assets, portfolio would have empty display
This release has a minor fix for the display of the portfolio chart on day's when no corresponding BTC value can be found. This is due to a timing issue from the data feed compared to the client computer.
This release includes the following:
- New configuration modal including help FAQs & more information about the application
- Added ability to switch between over 30 fiat currencies
- Fixed issue loading within Windows 32 base systems (bug introduced in v0.5.0)
- Fixed issue during sign-in where no assets were previously recorded
This is a patch addressing the following
- Fix the caching mechanism involved with storing historical data from all exchanges. It ensures a speedy load time.
- Fix various state changes not registering updates.
This release includes the following changes:
- Ability to load an ERC20 account using a standard Keystore JSON file or private key
- Added new connection type ERC20
- Changed how connection errors are displayed in connection list
- Fixed asset caching allowing for speedier launch time
- Fixed connection errors no longer remove previous asset settings
- Fixed bug pertaining to closing new release modal