A role based membership engine for refinerycms
Refinery CMS version 2.0.0 or above.
Open up your
Gemfile and add at the bottom this line:
gem 'refinerycms-memberships', '~> 2.0.0'
Next, to install the memberships plugin run:
rails generate refinery:memberships
Run database migrations:
Finally seed your database and you're done.
- You're a member or not, there are currently no different levels of membership
- I use jQuery DataTable to list members
- It integrates some page parts - you can chance them to fit your own needs
- Needs testing! I had testing in the first version. Sadly they are not updated. Bad developer.. No cookie.
- Could have a role management piece
- Could have different levels of membership
- Allows members to sign-up
- Admins can approve, reject, extend, cancel membership
- Members can log in, and reset their passwords
- No permission redirects to login instead of 404'ing
- Member's directory
- First version, just has page-role-user management