@page Mxui Mxui @parent index 6 @tag beta
Mxui is a BETA UI library for jQueryMX. It's designed to be lightweight, with limited options, but flexible enough to be extended and mixed for richness.
Here's what's inside:
- [Mxui.Nav.Accordion Accordion] - an accordion widget.
- [Mxui.Layout.Bgiframe Bgiframe] - adds a background iframe to stop IE's input element 'bleed' problem.
- [Mxui.Layout.Block Block] - makes an element fill up another element or window.
- [jQuery.fn.mxui_layout_fill Fill] - makes complex layouts easy.
- [Mxui.Layout.Modal Modal] - creates a modal
- [Mxui.Layout.Resize Resize] - allows resizing of widgets
- [Mxui.Nav.Selectable Selectable] - keyboard and mouse navigation.
- [Mxui.Nav.Slider Slider] - a slider
- [Mxui.Layout.Sortable Split] - sort elements.
- [Mxui.Layout.Split Split] - a splitter widget
- [Mxui.Layout.TableScroll TableScroll] - makes a tbody scroll.
The following shows almost all of the above controls in action:
If you are using github, you can simply add
mxui as a submodule
the same way you added
jquerymx, etc. Simply
fork and clone
You can also install Mxui from the command line. Run:
./js steal/getjs mxui
If you only want part of MXUI, you can install that like:
./js steal/getjs mxui/layout/fill
We also have the following widgets which we are working on:
- Grid - a basic grid
- Tree - a basic tree
- Combobox - a rich combobox