Jupyter Kernel Gateway Bundlers
Collection of reference implementation bundlers that convert, package, and deploy notebooks as standalone HTTP microservices behind a kernel gateway.
What It Gives You
- File → Download as → Microservice Docker bundle (.zip) menu item to get a zip bundle that you can build into a notebook-as-a-microservice Docker image
- Jupyter Notebook 4.0.x running on Python 3.x or Python 2.7.x
- Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
# install the python package pip install kernel_gateway_bundlers # enable the extension in your ~/.jupyter config jupyter kernel_gateway_bundlers activate
jupyter kernel_gateway_bundlers deactivate pip uninstall kernel_gateway_bundlers
Currently, there is only one download bundler available in this package. To use it:
- Write a notebook that includes metadata for the kernel gateway notebook-http mode
- Click File → Download as → Microservice Docker bundle (.zip)
- Follow the README in the downloaded bundle.