👋 Welcome to Naas!
Notebooks as a service (Naas) is an open source platform that allows anyone touching data (business analysts, scientists and engineers) to create powerful data products combining automation, analytics and AI from the comfort of their Jupyter notebooks.
Naas is an attempt to propose an alternative to Google Colab, powered by the community.
In addition to Google Colab, Naas platform upgrade notebooks with with 3 low-code layers: features, drivers, templates.
- Templates enable the user to create automated data jobs in minutes, and are the building blocks of data products
- Drivers act as connectors to push and/or pull data from databases, APIs, and Machine Learning algorithms and more
- Features transform Jupyter in a production ready environment with scheduling, asset sharing, and notifications
Try Naas for free using -- Naas cloud -- a stable environment, in your browser.
We value all kinds of contributions - not just code. We are paticularly motivated to support new contributors and people who are looking to learn and develop their skills.
Please read our contributing guidelines on how to get started.
🤔 Community Support
The naas documentation is a great place to start and to get answers for general questions.
- Slack (Live Discussions)
- GitHub Issues (Report Bugs)
- GitHub Discussions (Questions, Feature Requests)
- Twitter (Latest News)
- YouTube (Video Tutorials)
- Previous Community calls (Video call discussions with the naas team & other contributors.)
- Naas's community page (To know more)