Wiki ▸ Spawners
Custom Spawners for JupyterHub
- BatchSpawner for spawning remote servers using batch systems (Torque, PBS, Slurm, etc)
- DockerSpawner, which actually has two different spawners in it:
- FargateSpawner for spawning Docker containers on AWS Fargate (ECS)
- ImageSpawner for allowing users to choose which Docker image to spawn.
- KubeSpawner for use with Kubernetes.
- libcloudSpawner for spawning OpenStack instance (doc)
- MarathonSpawner for spawning instances on Marathon.
- UCRSpawner for spawning GPU instances on Marathon.
- RemoteSpawner (Archived, no longer maintained)
- SimpleSpawner, for testing purposes.
- SystemdSpawner, spawns notebooks with the isolation / security benefits of containers without the complexity of image management.
- SudoSpawner uses sudo. SystemdSpawner is recommended instead of SudoSpawner, if it is available to you.
- WrapSpawner allows spawner class and options to be chosen at runtime. Includes ProfilesSpawner for doing this from a spawner options form. Formerly part of BatchSpawner.
- YarnSpawner for spawning instances on an Apache Hadoop/YARN cluster.