Joomla mobile first template in HTML5, SASS + Compass
The template automatically unsets the core Joomla libraries (caption.js, core.js, mootools-core.js, mootools-more.js). Twitter bootstrap is also not included, so you really start with a blank template. There is a config.rb file included, if you are using sass and compass. Template was tested in Joomla 3.0.3.
How to use it
If you need a detailed explanation you can read my blog post about the template.
- Download the template and install it with the Extension Manager,
- Go to the template settings, under the Options tab and choose what you need,
- The template contains a logic for the sidebars on the left or right, you can change their width inside the _variables.scss file,
- edit the partials in sass/includes folder, those are the default styles for mobile view, they get compiled into screen.css file,
- enhanced.scss gets fired when the screen width is more then 40.5em, you can change the value in template/include/unseting.php
- If you need to add custom files to the , edit the unseting.php file accordingly.
You can activate the following:
- Choose a logo image or write a site title instead,
- Zepto.js (http://zeptojs.com/)
- jQuery.js (http://jquery.com/) Google hosted with a fallback on the server
- Sizzle.js (http://sizzlejs.com/)
- selectivizr.js (http://selectivizr.com/)
- modernizr.js (http://modernizr.com/)
- html5shiv.js (https://github.com/aFarkas/html5shiv)
- html5shiv-printshiv.js (https://github.com/aFarkas/html5shiv)
- warning.js (https://github.com/jbueza/IE6-Warning-with-Localizations) - IE6 warning message
For version numbers check the humans.txt file in the template root.