PHPmongoDB Version 1.0.1
A tool available for administrative work of MongoDB over web - freely available. Forked from PHPmongoDB.
- Install PHP Webserver like APACHE, NGINX, HTTPD if you don't have one
- Install MongoDB PHP driver (http://us.php.net/manual/en/mongo.installation.php)
- Download the package
git clone https://github.com/just-me-/phpmongodb
- Copy the default config
cp -p config.php.default config.php
- Open the config.php with your editor (e.g.
vim config.php) and change host, port, admins etc. Default given below: -Server Setting 'name' => "Localhost", 'server'=>false, 'host' => "127.0.0.1", 'port'=>"27017", 'timeout'=>0,
- Make authentication = TRUE for using your MongoDB user and password.
- Make authorization['readonly'] = TRUE for making your MongoDb readonly.
- Visit the index.php in your browser, for example: http://localhost/phpmongodb
- Login with admin username and password, which is set "admin" and "admin" as default
- Start playing with your MongoDBs!
Just keep your settings from config.php and make sure that config.php.default hasn't new values.