#TL;DR Nothing works at all.
Because I had no idea what I'm doing. And that's the best kind of an adventure
I'm not exactly sure to be honest.
But what I think it does:
- Export parts of https://github.com/smealum/ctrulib by @smealum as a LLVM module
- Compile Swift into LLVM IR with that modules
- Use clang to compile that LLVM IR into an freestanding arm executable
- Use devkitPro to link everything together
$ citra Swift3DS.elf
To run on an a real device, an existing entrypoint for 3rd party code-execution must be installed, I recommend https://github.com/yellows8/3ds_homemenuhax by @yellow8
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
- The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.
- Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
- This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.